Schaumburg Dentist - Dr. Harry J. Kiriluk
1622 E. Algonquin Rd., Suite C
Schaumburg, IL. 60173
Click on the links above to write a review.
Click here to read what our patients are saying about us!
Our Commitment to You
When you visit our dental office, your smile is our top priority. Dr. Harry Kiriluk and his entire team are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle dentistry that you deserve. We always welcome new patients and are happy to provide second opinions. Call us at 847 397-7161 to schedule your appointment or click the contact tab to email us.
See what our patients say about us by clicking the green Patient Reviews link above.
Comprehensive Care and Convenience
We pride ourselves on the care with which we provide our patients. Our Schaumburg general and cosmetic dental practice provides comprehensive treatment for our family of patients: from decay preventing sealants and smile whitening, to complex restorative care and orthodontics. We process your insurance, accept checks, Visa, Mastercard and Discover to complement our no interest financing program. We make state of the art dentistry affordable for everyone.
Comfort and Technology
Our dental faciltiy has been designed with your comfort in mind: expansive treatment rooms with features such as an intra-oral camera that allows the patient to view the mouth exactly as the doctor sees it, modern sterilization techniques for your safety, drilless removal of tooth decay using microabrasion, laser technology to find cavities while they are still small and can be corrected with minimal treatment, digital x-rays for immediate viewing and significantly less radiation exposure to the patient, and relaxing nitrous oxide and oral sedation for apprehensive patients. These are just a few examples of our commitment to providing dental care in a comfortable setting.
Caring, Compassion, and Excellence are Our Goals
Our entire staff is dedicated to providing quality dentistry. We take the time to talk with you about your concerns and desires, then provide you with the complete dental care you deserve in an environment that is as pleasant as possible.
Dental Health is Important for All
We believe that good dental health is important for everyone...children, adults, and seniors. We stress preventative care with the goal of finding and treating dental problems while they are small.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Our patients have always been our best source of referrals. We are pleased that they continue to refer their family and friends to our practice. See what they have to say about our office by clicking the Testimonials link on the upper part of this page.
Contact us today at 847 397-7161
Regardless of your past sun exposure, it is always beneficial to start protecting your skin. Research shows that regular sun protection can decrease your risk for sun cancers, reduce the number of pre cancerous lesions on your skin, and halt further aging and wrinkling.
• It is important to wear sunscreen and use sun protection every day. You should apply sunscreen the first thing in the morning immediately after you wash your face. Wear long sleeved shirts and a broad brimmed hat to protect your ears and neck. Everyone has sun exposure every day. Sun protection should be used every day.
• You should use a sunscreen that has a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 30 with some protection against the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays. There are many products on the market. If you are in doubt, visit your drug store and ask your pharmacist. For women who wear makeup, most cosmetic companies now make foundation, bases, or moisturizers that contain sunscreen.
• Remember that water, sand, and snow reflect light and can cause burns more quickly that normal.
• Remember to reapply sunscreen whenever you are outside for a prolonged period (more than 2-3 hours), if you sweat a lot, or have been in the water.
• The shade (like an umbrella or porch) can offer some protection from the sun, but you can still get harmful amounts of UVB.
• Clothing can help protect from the sun. The tighter the weave, the better the protection; the protection offered by clothes diminishes if wet. A hat provides an SPF of about 5 and so should be used in addition to sunscreen and should be broad-brimmed – not a cap.
Enjoy being outside, just remember to be safe from the sun!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Harry J. Kiriluk D.D.S. Ltd
1622 E. Algonquin Rd. Suite C
Schaumburg, IL 60173